Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
2. WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
We ship from our partnered factories located in China. So, please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing. Our shop’s currency is in USD though!
3. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Order processing time takes 1-7 business days before shipment. Deliveries take usually 1 week to 3 weeks! However, due to the distance between countries, slow postal services, and shipping delays it can sometimes take up to 2 months. It depends what you purchased/where you live! You can ‘CONTACT US’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific shipping times.
5. I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY PART OF MY SHIPMENT, WHERE ARE THE OTHER ITEMS?
We ship from different parts of China using different carriers so some items might arrive earlier than others. As well, often times some parcels experience shipping delays while others do not. If you’d like to know the status of your other items, please email us with your name and order number.
6. WHAT ABOUT POSSIBLE CUSTOM FEES?
We are not responsible for any customs fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get customs fees when they arrive at your country (very rarely this happens).
7. WILL THIS ITEM GET TO ME BEFORE ?
If you plan to give one of our items as a holiday or occasional gift, we do not recommend buying the items during the month when the holiday is happening. There is a risk of the item not arriving there on time. We are not held responsible for items that do not arrive before specified dates.
2. I AM NOT FROM THE UNITED STATES AND DO NOT USE THEIR CURRENCY “USD.” DO YOU ACCEPT (MY COUNTRY’S CURRENCY)? The default prices of our cases are in USD, but can be purchased from any country with any currency. Although you may see the price of our items in your currency, during checkout, the price will go back to USD numbers, so do not be alarmed by that! Your currency will simply convert to USD upon paying.